The prices below are for the house per week, and include bed linen and bath towels (please bring your own beach towels), and a cleaner at the end of your stay, after your departure. Interim cleaning during your stay is available, but is payable locally at the time.
Residents and tenants can also use the estate facilities (including 2 pools, tennis courts and a 9 hole golf course), but there is a small charge, payable at the club house, for the golf.
Once we have confirmed availability a provisional booking will be made and we will then email you a booking form for completion along with our Terms and Conditions. In order to secure your dates you must return the booking form with a non-refundable 25% deposit. Provisional bookings will be held for 10 days, by which time we hope you will have paid your deposit.
Final payment is to arrive no less than 8 weeks before departure.
If the booking is cancelled within:
- 5-8 weeks of departure, 50% is payable (50% refund)
- 2-4 weeks of departure, 75% is payable (25% refund)
- Less than 2 weeks of departure, 100% is payable (no refund)
Insurance cover can be obtained from your broker to cover cancellation. If we can re-let we will do so, but we shall retain your 25% deposit to cover administration costs.
2018-2019 Rental Prices
- Rental price per week (7 nights) for full use of the house, including bed linen and bath towels, and fibre internet wi-fi.
- Minimum rental is 7 nights.
- Prices are shown in South African Rand, but we can also take payment in British Sterling in the UK for all non-South Africans.
|9-31 January||ZAR9,000 ZAR9,500|
|February, March & Easter||ZAR8,500 ZAR9,000|
|April (excl. Easter)||ZAR7,500 ZAR8,000|
|May to August||ZAR4,500 ZAR4,750|
|September & October||ZAR6,500 ZAR7,000|
|December (to 12th)||ZAR9,000 ZAR9,500|
|12 December- 9 January||ZAR10,000 ZAR10,500|
Extras: Electricity is via a pre-pay meter. Units can be purchased at various nearby shops and R100 should be more than adequate for a week’s stay with sensible usage. There is also a R80 fee for the access pass for Greenways Estate (payable locally).
For exchange rates see www.xe.com
Download the Tamarind Booking Form here