In 2018 the Greenways Estate sadly took the decision to change the rules on property rentals and we are now no longer allowed to rent our cabana for less than 28 nights, unless it is for friends or family to stay.
The prices below are for the house per week, but based on a minimum of a month’s rental. The price includes bed linen and bath towels (please bring your own beach towels), and a cleaner at the end of your stay, after your departure. Interim cleaning during your stay is available, but is payable locally at the time.
Residents and tenants can also use the estate facilities (including 2 pools, tennis courts and a 9 hole golf course), but there is a small charge, payable at the Club House, for the golf.
Once we have confirmed availability a provisional booking will be made and we will then email you a booking form for completion along with our Terms and Conditions. In order to secure your dates you must return the booking form with a non-refundable 25% deposit. Provisional bookings will be held for 10 days, by which time we hope you will have paid your deposit.
Final payment is to arrive no less than 8 weeks before departure.
If the booking is cancelled within:
- Between 1-2 months of departure, 50% is payable (50% refund)
- Less than 1 month of departure, 100% is payable (no refund)
Insurance cover may be obtained from your broker to cover cancellation. If we can re-let we will do so, but we shall retain your 25% deposit to cover administration costs.
2021-2022 Rental Prices
- Rental price per week (7 nights) for full use of the house, including bed linen and bath towels, and fibre internet wi-fi.
- For 28 night or more rentals take 25% off the weekly equivalent price (e.g. R10,000 per week is equivalent to R30,000 for a 28-night rental)
- Minimum stay is 7 nights for friends/family only, and 28 nights for everyone else.
- Prices are shown in South African Rand, but we can also take payment in British Sterling in the UK for all non-South Africans.
|January – March||ZAR9,000 ZAR9,500|
|April & Easter||ZAR8,500 ZAR9,000|
|May to August||ZAR5,000 ZAR5,250|
|September & October||ZAR7,500 ZAR8,000|
|November to 17 December||ZAR9,000 ZAR9,500|
|18 December – 1 January||ZAR10,000 ZAR10,500|
Extras: Electricity is via a pre-pay meter. Units can be purchased at various nearby shops and ZAR100-150 should be more than adequate for a week’s stay with sensible usage. There is also a fee of ZAR80 for the access pass for Greenways Estate (payable locally).
For exchange rates see www.xe.com
Download the Tamarind Booking Form here